How we work
Aurik works with you to help grow your business, enable you to secure supply chain opportunities, deliver reliably and sustainably to your clients.
Together we will build your business so that it thrives in your sector, beyond tenders and ESD structures.
We are always looking for ambitious, capable businesses to consider for our corporate client’s ESD initiatives. Register to join our community of businesses.
Aurik does not offer traditional training through lectures or seminars. We do not consult or advise. Our work includes conveniently scheduled, face-to-face sessions with a number of experts in different business areas – operations, finance, positioning and others, to help you to structure these systems in your own business. These systems are critical to building your business into an Asset of Value™.
Reasons to work with Aurik
You will build, grow and accelerate the development of your business – unless you grow it, no one else will.
You will advance, develop and attain skills to build and grow your business – No one will ever be able to take this
away from you.
Corporate Supply Chains
You will build your business to succeed in entering, serving and sustaining relationships with corporate supply chains.
ASSET OF VALUE tm
Business growth testimonials
- Turnover: Financials unknown
- Staff: 5
- Clients: Focused on 1
- Turnover: Increased 61%
- Staff: Increased 40%
- Clients: Awarded contract for major consumer electronics brand
- Listed on government database
- Working with retail partner to diversify sectors and spread risk
Owner: Tshepo Mokholo
- Started the business 2007
- Worked from his garage
- 1 client
- 0 Employees
- Turnover: R36 million per annum
- Scale: 6 branches
- Job creation: 73 staff by end of programme, and growing
- Clients: 63
- Assets: a fleet of trucks and vehicles including 2 brand new 35 tonne Volvos
Owner: Renika Rungan
- Took over the business in 2015
- Worked on an average 6 vehicles per week
- No accreditation
- Not on most insurance company panels
- Employed 5 staff members
- Working on an average 21 vehicles per week
- Awarded Platinum Service Provider by Santam
- Top ranking autobody supplier for OUTsurance
- Turnover grown 150%
- Employs 11 staff members
Join our Database
We work with many of South Africa’s biggest corporates as well as multinationals. They demand that we work with the best businesses in their sectors and regions.
If you would like access to these opportunities, select any that are suited to you, or complete the form to register to be added to our database for future opportunities.